Our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our Website without telling us who you are. However, some services (eg. email newsletter) require you to voluntarily provide us with Personal Data, which may include information such as your name, phone number, or email address. We don’t share your personal information with third parties under any circumstances only if we are required to do so because of an applicable law.
We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our Website visitors., and applying the following principles:
- We do not store and share your personal information you have provided to us indirectly.
- We collect personal information from you directly, but under no circumstances do we forward them to third parties.
- Your personal and user data is only used for statistical purposes, and we apply rules and measures to prevent the disclosure of information concerning an individual person.
- We take all reasonable and necessary technical and organisational measures to protect and keep your personal data secure.
- Every time our website is accessed, our system automatically captures data and information such as IP address of the data subject domain, date and time of access, visited pages, information on the browser type and version to analyze trends, manage our website, track user movement, and compile statistics. After the end of the process we erase these data.